Friday 21 April 2017

A picture gallery.

Don't have much of an idea for the post dated here right now in errr, 23:42 am (pm?) on Friday so, I'm gonna upload some pictures that I had captured earlier in the morning. Visited a zoo, but its small so there isn't much species around. The entrance is free however, and it was still developing. There's a few interesting animals like the ostrich which seems like its trying hard to attack me with its beak, and there's also a monkey that's swinging in its appropriate area. It's not exactly a normal monkey however and I don't know the actual name of it. Actually, I had a lot more to say about this post right here but I kept spending too much talking to friends over at discord that I forget to work on this one instead. Hell, there's no reader anyway probably so, I'm just gonna post whatever I could, whenever I could. Tomorrow, I'm planning on constructing a lengthy post however about an interesting topic that I've just found, discovered at first by my close discord friend and he gave the idea to me. Gonna had to get started on it tomorrow. So, down here below are some pictures from the mini zoo and the surrounding coastal areas. Good night.






































0 comments:

Post a Comment