Monday 10 April 2017

2 years or so later.

 11/04/2017

It's been 2 years or something since I've last posted anything. I'm still breathing, life is going as usual as it has always been, challenges are plentiful but I don't give a shit and will keep going as far as I can. Like almost every other person out there, I quit blogging for a while because I've partially realized that some of my post are so angsty and immature (but do I really care about the general perception of the internet? Hmmm, maybe yes..) and due to one of human being most obvious weaknesses, easily being bored. I got tired in posting up weird and random things or the piece of unknown in my head, and just stopped right there that day, on the day of my last post Perhaps I had instigated upon myself to focus on the next new things in life, though I always kept wandering whether I should had just continue working on this blog down. Who knew? Maybe I should, because at least it gave me something to live for, existing aside the other things that mattered in my life and driving me though time and space. I'll also got a bunch of friends from a discord community that I hang around in since late January, and thanks to them as well, it let me have the pleasure to continue as their support and motivation is priceless. It doesn't matter if you can't see them, can't hold them either but at the end of the day, they are still someone that is willing to communicate with you and are your friends. I really appreciate them with the entirety of my heart. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment