Sunday 15 December 2013

Returning Home...

It's been a week or at least a month worth of holiday ever since I last step upon the staircase leading to my home here in a blog named as  "Il Luogo Of Ethereal Skies"..
Nothing critical actually taken places since the last time I been here really.
I was mostly too bored to even typed anything and I'll been acting like a hikikimori sadly before, ignoring a lot of things except for everything I truly hold dear..
You may referred to me as anything you like, as what I told here is merely a part of an everlasting revelation..
True enough though, now that I have returned into a place from whence I'll frequently ventured onto before, it is a proper time for me to wrote something here..
It's feel very good to be back.
However, it's undetermined whether I would be here again posting after finishing this post because terrifying enough. I've must focus on my oncoming last exam for this 3rd semester...

Today is a special occasion for all otaku because it's "Happy Otaku Day", an unofficial day where all otaku would become very active from their unusual self and toughened themselves by involving themselves in a series of happy trigger otaku only event like watching anime, cosplaying, downloading and all related activities, with an illicit performance higher rated that it ever was, doing these task with the might of never before seen conduct..I'll also been involved myself by endlessly watching anime for the past 8 hours..the list of watched anime are below..

- Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui
- Naruto Shippuden Episode 300 and above
- Kill la Kill
- Coppelion
- Sasami Ganbaranai

Of course my list are way bigger than this actually but these was all I could afforded for today..
~ Yuzuriha Inori, you will remained in every fan of Guilty Crown's heart..

I couldn't get many idea on what topic is next to post but I probably returned tomorrow..
You may be positive that I would be returned, or not...hohoho..

0 comments:

Post a Comment