Wednesday 26 April 2017

Another day.

Wednesday, 26/04/1997 ---- wait, 2017, clocked at 15:06 pm.

It's another day for me, nothing special had occurred. Haven't went to discord for at least 2 days because my line has been totally trashed by the service provider, and due to overwhelming amount of works all of a sudden. Guess it would have been more useful and easy for me to do these shit since back then but alas, I'm so lazy and predictable. Enough with the self mockery that has been accumulating since past posts for now which make me seems not assured and had weak faith of myself, I'm all out of cash, wondering where I did wrong. The money was inserted yesterday but for some reason, its totally out of bound just after a day, perhaps due to unnecessary expenses and the increased wages of daily items, that I had noticed been increasing lately, again and again. I'm not even sure why our country here is still running, but I ain't going that far into such section and talk about it here of course, because that would make this blog of mine as a target, no matter how anonymous it is right now.

Guess I'm gonna talk about anime or something here that would fill the rest of the paragraph here. I was thinking of making up a post with a better topic for the future, and of course, it shan't be operate at this very moment as its gonna be a material for future endeavor, rest assured. The anime that I had been following this season has been doing plenty splendid, just like it has always been, truthfully. I'm not abandoning any title right now, and don't feel like doing it too, which is good for my soul in one way or another. Just finished Rokudenashi and the episode felt a bit hasty, guess that they're skipping stuff there and here but it still feel great overall. Sisti and Rumia are very adorable characters. Jumping onto another boat, I'm also enjoying Frame Arms Girl very much, thanks to its full dosage of female characters and funny interaction between the girls of the show. It has been such a blast, definitely taking a liking to it mainly because the main protagonist that was focused on is a girl instead of another dude, that's usually served as the usual formula for such show. The rating for the anime was ridiculously low however, being at 6.06 on Myanimelist and 2.04 something on Anidb. At the end, it doesn't matter anyway, because personal enjoyment is all that matters for yourself, from my perspective, that is. To talk about some other things aren't really legible right now, as I really have no idea what's else to talk about and discuss. I had watched a lot of shows so far but talking about it hasn't always been one my strong suite. Got so works that needing to take care of too, should really get into it. Will let this post finish up here for now, and dwell into a better topic by the next session. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment