Wednesday 9 October 2013

About ads in blog...

So,let me type about random stuff again...most blogger really enjoyed putting up ads on their blog to earn money...every time his/her blog were accessed by other people,those ads would be visible by the visitor and the more that come to see that particular blog,the more money shall be received by the owner of such blog..
I don't really like putting up ads on my blog despite having the chances of receiving up an extra payment,because i would like to think about the visitor themselves...throughout the year,i have been visiting countless blog and let me say,about 90% of them have ads all over the place..the problem with those numerous advertisement is that the reloading time of a certain page may be somewhat late because that page is full with data..it can be very troublesome especially for those with extremely low connection speed and used old PC..

Of course there is a solution to prevented ourselves from seeing or stumbling upon this ads and that is by using adblock plus that is available as a plugin for a lot of browser like Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome..but it doesn't necessarily blocked every ads,as i been seeing this blog lately and the ads is spilling up all over the place that it making my head pondered even though i had already installed what deemed required to avoided my eyes from seeing them...what worse is that sometimes a certain blogger would installed pop up that would resurfaced whenever someone comes into their blog..commonly the pop up would asked for the visitor to "like" his blog by accessing Facebook first before he/she may continued reading,and that i believe to be more of a pain to handled..pop up is also another form of advertisement and most of them can't be blocked by adblock either - well,according to my own experiences anyway.

My point is,earning money is fine,but do you really capable of attracting more readers by making such a option?..i mean,i don't have any readers myself but my number of close friends and i wouldn't want for them to involved in predicament just because i wanted to get some money..everyone is different but i would certainly put my friends ahead of me first before i go off enjoying myself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment