Saturday 22 February 2014

The very very quick and straightforward definition of Malaysia's otaku according to my own opinion. (Cursing Letter Is Everywhere.)

Yeah, this is just my idiotic opinion and I don't care of you want to be mad at me just because I wrote and post this here out in the freaking desert. Don't read it if you don't want to be angry and especially don't read it if you were one of them character that I am trying to speak off. This post is the more relentless version of my definition toward Malaysian's otaku. There's a nicer one designed already but it is unfinished and were to remained in the draft until further notice. Well now, feast your eyes on my more negative preposition instead.
(Please be noted that I am not judging the entirety of Malaysian's otaku while typing this paragraph so, don't need to profusely accustomed me with the title of a person that only preferred to look with a "single eye", because you do not know how I look like nor do you know where I live nor how my real characteristic turned out to be.)..call me a bitch or whatever, I'm just being honest.

Began:
I really am sad, very sad indeed. Most of the time, I'd like posting something with many sentences, because it is something that people with at least a pinch of knowledge always prefer in doing. I'll also like to read them or any body else's long post, because it may helped me to developed a more throughout thinking method or getting a larger grasping in the field of wisdom. Unfortunately however, a lot of people never seemed to like reading long post, even though I'd posted it with a much shorter length than this one. It was a really simple question, something that I wanted to do just for fun, and yet nobody seemed to know who she is and from which anime is she from, even though that anime was made in 2012. I don't really mind if people didn't answer it but come on, even the most shittiest of post that were available in that group has I noticed that it is breaming with comment! I asked of thee something good, having no ecchi relation or anything of negativity, and yet I have not a single fan and those ecchi post that everybody else kept posting was very well received. Where in the world is the sense of conduct of Malaysia's otaku? Not only that I have instilled hatred against this land because of the government, now I had to hate it much more for the reason of the bratty Malaysia's otaku always acted like a bunch of assholes! Most of those idiots never like to read anything longer than a sentences, and just put up a "Like" or something without commenting anything! What, do you think that "Like" of yours is going to cured up cancer? Creating a comment wouldn't healed cancer either but at least, I know that there is someone that cared for a reading! A post that has only a few words that inscribed of nothing properties always managed to become a hit, along together with ecchi related post, displaying gore or such images containing bragging relation. I don't know what is wrong with the head of this nation's otaku, but I am really hoping for a better change of pace other that this bullshit I am having..These people failed me though, and now I just need to remembered in mind that western otaku are still greater than this nation's otaku even though they also acted like a bitch sometimes.. Still, they aren't bad at minor sight and rarely would they typed weeaboo, the most fucked up letter in the world for me. It's completely the opposite with Malaysian's otaku though, as they kept smearing everybody else with the knowledge of "weeaboo is more shit than otaku" when in actuality, otaku were also described as weeaboo. Well, fuck the creator of that word and fuck these Malaysian's bitch ass so-called otaku. I'm not even sure why I would have the gut to relaxed out with these idiots in the first place. It's fun though getting to know the better people among these pack of wild cards, and those that I am fond of is still by my side. I think that it is very hard for me to find a diamond in the rough vicinity, obviously. I am capable of locating a few diamond despite of all these hardship, and I don't want to give in now because I'm still trying to locate the emerald and I wouldn't be done until I felt of extreme tiredness.

My point still stand still however. Malaysian's otaku are mostly stand apart of mind boggling teenagers that has more interested with ecchi anime more than anything, couldn't be bothered to check upon a more matured anime, always like to considered themselves better than the so called weeaboo, has small percentages of idiots that like being selfish and name-calling other people without having a care in the world, like to brag and asked the most stupidest questions, and like acting like a foolish damnation. No, I'm judging them not because I am mad that they haven't been replying to my post because that would be the most absolutely thee most disgusting thing I had ever would have done. I am giving them names due to my experience recently. I have numerous evidence concerning my claims but I can't provide them, unless you have Facebook yourself and joined a lot of otaku group belonging to Malaysia. I am not really willing to exposed myself into succumbing even more pain to instilled within my heart but I will still tried to locate for an emerald. Call me an idiot or a fool or whatever you may like, like I give a fuck about it anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment