Friday 1 February 2013

Problem Of 4TH...

I'm Pretty Sure That I Ain't Supposed To Write Anymore Entries For Today But I Be Delaying My Anime Watching Plan And Review For A While Because I Encountered A Big Problem With My Reality Life..I'm In The Pit Of Despair And The Feeling Of Sadness Overwhelmed My Inner Thought Because I Couldn't Help Solved My Closest Friend's Problem..She Is Truly Of Those Wonders That Successfully Brighten Down The Dark Path Of My Life And Ever Since I Met Here I Feel Considerably Much Happier And Rejuvenated..My Childhood Has Nothing But A Run Down Past Filling With Emptiness And Sharped Edged Hatred But As I Grew The Tormenting Past Was Slowly Being Forgetting And Upon Meeting Upon Herself In A Web Called Mangafox I Noticed That The Leftover Residue Of My Pain Vaporizes A Lot Faster Than Expected...At First I Was Afraid Of Girls Because Girls Used To Bullied Me During My Elementary School Period And Girls Constantly Ignored Me As Well In The Days I Spend In High School From 2007 To 2010 Which Was Located In A Small Rural Tow Of Muadzam Shah..During The Final Year Of Schooling In High School In 2011 I Finally Found The Bravery To Speak With Girls In My New School After Moving To A Larger Civilization In The North And Some Conversation Went Quite Pretty Well But I Never Make A Truly Deeper Close Friends Relationship With Any Of The Girls Since Most Of Them Treated Me Like I Was Trying To Flirted With Them..Never Once In My Life That I Think Of Making Any Interaction That Involved Touching Skin To Skin Type Of Contact With These Gender Called Female But Since They Think Of Such A Foul Minded Activities I Stayed Away from Talking With Any Girls Once Again Because I'm Myself Never Have Any Interest In Making Love And By Only Being Friends Is What I Always Dreamed Of Doing..I Succumbed Myself To The Fact That I Have None But A Zero Chances Of Being Friends With Girls And My Mind Were Thinking Too That Perhaps I Shall Never Have A Single Girl Friend Other Than My Mother And Sister But Afterward Acknowledging Myself To The Anime World By The End Of The Year 2011 I Randomly Scrolled The Web For Good Site To Read Free Manga..During The Searching Process I Stumbled Upon Mangafox And I Subsequently Met Her In The Web's Forum Section..Through First Encounter I Was Hesitate To Become Friend With Girls Again But After Realizing That I Shall Be Receiving Not Even A Better Beneficial Effect At All By Only Being Friends With Female I Decided To Give Another Shot And It All Worked Quite Pretty Effective Because She Is A Cheerful And A Nice Being,Which Totally Differentiate Herself From Any Other Females I Met..While Most Are Being Paranoid With Having Boyfriend Or Diligently Preventing Contact With Males She Instead Happily Resuscitate Me From The Bowels Of Doom Because She Responded To Every Ounces Of My Word And Much Better Than That I Can Senses Her Smiling Attributes That Encouraged Me To Become A Much Nicer Man And She's Giving Me More Hope And Chances Pertaining The Fact That I Can Still Make Much More Friends With Girls..Triumph And Tranquility In Heart Aroused With The Bits Of Bravery Even Further Developed Among The Concept Of Making Friends And I Successfully Obtained That Girl Whom Save Me's Phone Number..She Was Hesitant At First And I Understand Her Because This World Is A Cruel World And Not Many Men Are Deemed To Be Trustworthy Anymore..Since Achieving Such A Success I Managed To Get Know Of Her Personality Better With Acute Perspectives From Every Corners..She Was A Fine And A Happy Being Like I Was Expecting But She's Too Also Have A Dark Past Mimicking My Own Self And She's Also Have A Problem Where She Looked Down Upon Herself But I Tried Hard To Cure That Predicament But It Seem By Only Through The Internet World Contact Things Were As Hard As It Were Common..We Never Actually Met In Real Life Although We Live In The Same Country But I Believe That Day When We Be Meeting One Another Would Truly Came..I Never Developed Any Kind Of Feeling Toward Her Because I Still Never Wanted To Love Anyone That Deep But Nonetheless I Thought Of Her As My Very Best Friend And There Is No Other Being In This World That Could Ever Replace Her Position..Despite That Fact Though We Fought A Lot As Well,Whenever Through Messaging In Phone Or On The Internet..I Always Suffered Deep Frustration Whenever That Happened And I Always Wanted It To Stay As Happy As It Could Be But Each Time We Mend And Cured The Wound Another One Always Pop Out Unexpectantly And Today The Same Fight Between Us Ensues Again..I Tried My Best To Figured Out Her Problem But She Wouldn't Tell Me...Well I Understand She Has Her Own Privacy But It Was Always Been My Intention To Help Her Out But To No Avail The Problem Just Worsened And I Found Myself Having Another Fight Again...I Am Truly Ashamed Of Myself..I Could't Even Help A Single Poor Soul...And I Called Myself Her Best Friend...My Eyes Are Crying..I Couldn't Helped It Anymore...I Know I Am A Man With A Thousand Sins But Please God You Didn't Have To Take My Friend Away From Me Because It's Truly Right Of The Fact That Losing A Best Friend Is Worse Than Being Dead..I Want To Fix This Relationship But This Time I Couldn't See A Way For A Restoration...I Want To Help Her...I Truly Am But My Heart Are Shattering Into Pieces One By One And I Couldn't Think Of Any Kind Of Method....And Worse Than That I Believe I Have Make Her Cried Again..Oh God Please Have Mercy Upon Me..Please Bring Back The Friend I Have Always Cared For Back Into My Palm And I Promised This Time I Shall Never Make Any Feuding In Any Other Way Whatsoever No Matter What Is Happening..

0 comments:

Post a Comment