Tuesday 19 February 2013

Life Isn't Kinda Buzz In 8th..

Welcome Home To Me....Tadaima!...*Scream Myself*...Okairinasai!..*Scream My Blog*....
(Wow..An Extreme Sense Of Loneliness Detected Hehehehehe...)..
Right Now It's Time To Get Back Onto My Feet Because I Haven't Been Putting Up Any Update For A Long Time And That Is Truly A Shame...I Confessed That I Was A Little Lazy Before But Right Now I Am Highly Spirited And I Shall Do My Best To Make This Post A Big One As A Welcoming Home Party..!
First Of All Since These Past Few Days I Been Going Particularly Almost Everywhere In The Biggest City Of Malaysia Called Kuala Lumpur..The Main Transportation Used Was My Friend's Car From Which He Deliberately Took Us From Places To Places Looking For A Neat Places To Surveyed Like The Supermarket And Such..Of Course We Didn't Bought Many Item Because We Aren't That Rich Plus KL Is Simply Too Luxurious A City Where Everything Is Pricey And By Simply Having Bought One Item I Bet We Would Next Lose All Our Money In A Split Second..However Though We Did Purchased Some Foods When We Hungry As It's An Essential Parts In Every Human's Daily Need...The Travelling Pack Goes To A Sushi Restaurant That I Adored All Around Due To It Serving A Type Of Food That I Magnificently Preferred Since It's Belonged To A Nation I Committed To Served Against..To My Prediction The Prices Of Such Food In That Restaurant Was Expensive But As Long We Are Satisfied Then It's All Goes Around Even Better..
I Believe Everyone Can Vividly See How Delicious And Glorious These Food Can Be..I Was Trudged By It's Taste And It's Carried Me All The Way To The Top..Those Salmons Especially Wrapped In Thick Rice Offered A Realistic Sensation And I Couldn't Even Tell On How Willing I Am To Eat All Of Those Delicacy Again...And I Can Assured That Isn't My Hand In The Pic But A Property Of One Of My Nakama.
Next Let's Talk About The Condition Of I Am Today...I'm Suffering From A Minor Sneezing And It's Truly Something That I Don't Prefer To Withstand Against Because It Make Me Feel Like I'm Stucked In Total Uneasiness...All Because Of That Spontaneous Sneezing I Couldn't Obtained The Courage To Write More Today...Sorry I Be Back Tomorrow Blog...Later~

0 comments:

Post a Comment