Friday 1 February 2013

3rd Stage!!

I Noticed I Repeated The Word Classical Twice In The Previous Blog But Human Make Mistake No Matter How Perfect They Are Am I Right?..Well If They Are Too Perfect We Wouldn't Called Them Human Either..God Know How Much Correction Required Mending In Any Of The Post Here In My Blog..In Other News You Shouldn't Be Ashamed If Mistakes Were Committed Either Because We Need To Learned From Our Previous Faults In Order For Us To Performed Ridiculously Magnificent In The Future..Guilt And All Sort Of Those Negative Feeling Aren't Really Something That Could Benefit A Being Since I Believe The Non Positive Emotion Is What Mostly Tend To Drive People Into Madness And Suicide..If Everyone Were To Armed Themselves With Bravery The World Would Have Been A Much Better Place Than What It Currently Is..It's Not Like I'm Truly Deserved To Think Of Such A Way Anyway Since Giving Up Has Always Been My Forte In The Older Days But Thankfully I Changed And I Shall Always Repent From My Old Sins..Perhaps...If I Were Given A Doughnut..Or A Pizza...Or A Flying Black Cat....Hehehe I'm Just Joking With Myself Here..It Seem Quite Plausible To Believe That I Have Developed  Certain Uncertainties For Thrusting Myself With The Responsibilities I Wielded Before My Very Arm....Wait What Am I'm Talking About Here?..
Anywayyyyyyyyyy It's Time To Cut The Chit Chat With My Own Self And Move On To The Arena Of Introduction..Next I Presented Thyself With ClariS.


Why I Posted Anime Pictures Instead Of An Artist You Say?...Well ClariS a.k.a Clara And Alice Is A Duo Pop Singer Still Studying In High School And Because Of That They Actually Never Revealed On How Do These Pairs Actually Look Like..The Director That Published Their Song I Mean..They Probably Kept Their Identities A Secret Since Both Singers Are Still Studying..It's An Obvious Fact That You Can't Have A Decent Learning Atmosphere If You Were Surrounded By Overwhelming Fans And Both Clara And Alice Were Wise Enough Not To Attracted Attention..Adding Further Additional Fact These Pictures You Witnessed Are A Little Hint On How These Duo Look Like In Anime Version...Quite A Versatile Collection If You Ask Me And Pretty Much All I Can Stated Is That Their Songs Are As Dreamy As Their Anime Version Looks..There Are Many Other Fact About The Singer I Posted But I'm Way Too Lazy To Mentioned Every Single Insignificant Details..There Are Wikipedia That Would Always Assisted You In Every Way And If You By Any Chances Doesn't Have Even A Single Ounces Of Faith Against Wikipedia Then Please Create A Restoration Point Right Away..Not All Materials There Can Be Considered As A Gastronomical Bluffing..By The Way ClariS Is Up There In Those Massive Promotional Posters Located On The Building Behind Kosaka Kirino And Goko Ruri From Oreimo In The 3rd Picture..I Don't Want Somebody Ended Up Making A Grave Identity Mistake.
As Usual I Shall Post A Sample Or Two Of ClariS Song Please Do Give It A Little Peek As Their Pop Song Played Out A Cheerful Feeling..For Me Of Course.



That's Wrapped Up Everything About ClariS That I Can Afford To Displayed...Since I'm Haven't Eaten Anything Yet My Mind Couldn't Actively Put Up A More Aggressive Progression..All I Can Possibly Do At The Very Least Showed Up A Few Word Or Info Or Pic,Video And Music Or Two...Updates In This Blog Can Occurred Once A Day And If I'm Feeling A Little Up To It Then I Can Make About 2 Post In A Single Day...If In A Busy Day However Updates May Take 2 To 3 Days To Happen..Or Even More Later Than Usual Extensively...Next I'm Planning To Put Up A Review For An Anime I'm About To Watch...Sayonara..


0 comments:

Post a Comment