Monday 25 February 2013

Wielding The Power Of 10Th.

The Title Of This New Post Clearly Screamed A Lot Of Heroic Type Material But Unfortunately It's Only Gonna Be Like One Of Those Normal Post In My Blog Anyway.. ●︿● 
So Today I Want To......Wait.......Why The Alphabet Is Too Large?.........SS
Ah Nevermind That It Seem That Whenever I Implanted These Type Of Smiley >>>●︿●<<<SMy Entire Words In This Post Seem To Captivated An Upscale In Sizes..
Disregarding That Last Problem,Now I'm Going To Talk A Little About Japanese Music..As Many Already Know This Type Of Music Isn't That Famous Like The Western And Korean Music And I Can Assured You That You Can Hardly Listened To Any Japanese Song Being Played In Radio Station That Is Isn't Originally From Japan Itself..Here In Malaysia Radio Station Frequently Played A Lot Of K-Pop And Western Music And As A Result It Totally Infuriates Me Until I Sworn Not To Listen To Any Radio Station Belonged To This Nation Again..Well Most People Like Being On The Mainstream These Days And Truly It Isn't Popular At All To Listened To Something That The Whole World Wouldn't Want To Get Attached Too..There Are Many Type Of People In This World And Some Of Them Only Prefer To Enjoyed The Fun Available In That Certain Song Without Disregarding The Lyrics And There Are Some Too Which Put The Meaning Of The Lyric Above All Other Stuff Making It A Major Factor..As For Me Sometimes I Like To Enjoyed The Bliss Of That Song Itself Just Like Most People Did But Overall I Prefer To Make The Lyric As The Better Stand That Perpetually Finalized Of How Much That Single Song Might Worth...Basically I Also Believe That Japanese Music Are More Meaningful In Term Of Lyric And Such..Most People Would Be Completely Disagreed Since The Western And K-Pop Themselves Produces Good Meaning Song As Well Plus There Are Many Japanese Songs Too That Emitted A Foul Odor Smell Of Disgusting Thing Hated By My Heart Like Sex,Parties,Drugs,Money And Such But At The Very Least According To My Own Opinion The Japanese Still Produced A Lot More Good Song Everyday..This Post Is Basically About Me Alone Justifying Myself About The Better Or Bad Of A Single Factor Without Having Contradiction From Others So Please Bear With Me For Those Feeling That My Opinion Is A Completely Abhorrent Sequences.
As For Malay Song That Is Not Mainstream At All But Only To The Malay Themselves I Truthfully Find Them As An Even More Completely Useless Trashes Since All They Sang Is 100% All About Loves Entirely All The Time And It Driven Me Sick To The Fullest..Forgive Me For Being Really Harsh But My Heart Screamed Death Whenever I Think Of My Own Nation's Music.

I'm Ending This Post Right Now And It Will Be Continued Later Once I Have More Spare Time..Sayonara~

Part 1 Completed~

0 comments:

Post a Comment