Sunday 17 November 2013

This is the breath of my last..

No,literally it isn't...i've had that title quoted from one of the best vocaloid metal album i have ever listened to.
But the title has something to do with something dying or is already dead and one similarity of what the title has in common with me is that i have suffered from a dying relationship with a certain friend that i perhaps couldn't referred as friend any more..

That person are happened to be the same one that i spoke about earlier in a number of post below..
He did something to me on Friday,something so painful for my evil heart to bear..
I'm a normal Muslim and i am certainly not religious...therefore,i couldn't possibly dressed like a religious Muslim despite it is better to do it such way..i commonly wear normal jeans and t-shirts with black and yellow stripes including a black and red coloured ones as those colours tend to take me away for some reason..i wear these even when i'm praying either in my home or at the mosque...during special event like Aidilfitri for example,i am clad in what is proper as that is a must..

The story is simple really...it was Friday and i am required to go to the mosque in order to perform a special pray that Muslim are obligated to do during that particular day..well,basically with my buttoned up shirt and since i was out from the shower about a minute,i am pretty much ready for the occasion...however,that certain person asked me to wear a kain pelikat (i don't know what is this supposed to be in english but i guess it is close to the meaning of a piece of thin cloth) and i objected as i am disgusted by the wearing of such thing..not only that you may easily be exposed but it is not uncomfortable at all..i really hate wearing it until the point that i could malfunctioned easily upon a mere sighting of it..i dislikes wearing baju raya even and i only preferred to be dressed in what i am in now = a plain t-shirt and a regular jean..i am certainly not fashion conscious but i am not that stupid enough to embarrassed myself..after the first objection,it has become a force trial and he deliberately told me that if i wouldn't wear it,he would ignore me like crazy just like that hateful day...upon hearing such thing,my heart rapture and bleed...i remembered how i practically surrendered my dignity that day in order to ask for his apology as it was truly am my fault without a doubt..well,only during the last time we fought at least..

Sure it was just a piece of cloth but come on,i don't like wearing it and i couldn't imagined myself dressed in such thing until the day i am to be declared out of life..sure it was more nicer to wear it when you go to the mosque but i have been wearing plain cloth to go to pray since i was very young and certainly a guy like him couldn't ever influenced my whole decision..

I didn't say anything to him afterward and due to such result,i have been absent from that special praying..i haven't talked to him until today and i couldn't not forget everything that has happened so far no matter if it was good nor otherwise..he really tested my will this time and i am very angry but i am not a man driven by ultimate hatred and i would forgive him anytime if he ever speak to me again, no matter if it is now or later..like i said before, i am quite grateful to him for the assistance he has been offering during past days and it is not wise to forget those act and i will appreciated it like always..if he ever backed down,i would gladly forsaken his guilt but if he doesn't bare his will,i will wait for that day for as long as this isn't the breath of my last..

0 comments:

Post a Comment