Saturday 23 August 2014

Surrendered to oblivion and denial.

Rickety road to the sky of Eperissia.
Blueish mountain in the far side of a conquering foe.
Denial to ventured into oblivion is no more of hell's deed.
Courageous temptation to formed a lust for sapphire heart.
Wind flowing nonchalantly in thy ruling mind scorched by tranquility.
Forsaken akin large took to drive apart a striving conclusion to madness.
A formless letter scattered on the ground.
Thou may not know how miseries conceived within a partial passage.
Reading a material that never possessed the mighty king from the dark,
would only proved to make a safer things for you.

I'd totally have zero idea regarding what I had just said there but I think it's looked beautiful. That's it for my post. I need to get working on that second chapter. This is such a lazy month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment