Friday 12 February 2021

I got a personal journal app.

The title said exactly what it is. I downloaded an app from the Play Store that allows me to, well, write a diary without using a pen and wasting papers. I wouldn't mind having to personally write anything with my own hands but in this day and age, it just seems more feasible to depend on your smartphone for pretty much everything. Guess the corporations have succeeded in ingraining that mindset onto every one of us, not that I mind because this gadget I'm holding is just that useful.

With the addition of having the journal, I'm guessing I wouldn't prompt myself to share more of my personal life in this blog anymore. It is still fun just to let my mind wander and I put in every possible thing I could think about here but due to it being open to the public that might somehow stumble upon this blog, yeah, ain't no way I could go into an extra mile in regards to pointing out the incessant amount of details. At best, I'm just gonna use this blog to continue focusing on random things that might worthy of an entire set of paragraphs, that is if I could muster up the determination to continue with this shit. I wouldn't say I don't like doing this, but if it's not obvious enough already by now, it's just me and my problem with laziness. So sad honestly, letting myself be possessed by this bad quality in life, but I'm nobody special, and it just happens. 

Once upon a time, I played GTA SA a lot and modded them as I wished. Nowadays, I haven't played the game all that much, because you can only do so much with a certifiably masterful game but it is still limited on various fronts, albeit overwhelmingly impressive of course to compare it by all the other games back when it came out in 2005. I bought the legal copy for cheap on Steam, but little did I know the version there is quite possibly the worst yet, due to the problem with aspect ratio, and then some that I forgot about. Who knows, maybe I'll try redownloading it and do my best to put in the effort to balance the game on my PC. I'm still having fun with GTA V, and I have the desire of trying it again soon when my desktop could finally be fixed and I'll be adding mods along the way to enhance the experience, but goddammit, the huge-ass filesize is such a turn-off, especially when my internet is still a bastard around here. Years gone passed already and the internet is still shit and yet fucking expensive. Congratulations, Malaysia.


0 comments:

Post a Comment