Thursday 4 May 2017

There's things to talk about now.

04/05/2017

All right, first of all, I'm kinda pissed off right now. However, I'm trying my best to suppressed my anger but it isn't going very well while I'm typing this, not to mentions the fact that I was spelling suppressed wrong and I didn't have the idea it was supposed to be spelled like that instead of "surpressed". Google was there to help me, that is, and without it, I might've trashed this laptop already but that wouldn't happen either probably. There would be nothing for me to use if that was the case, and I ain't some motherfucking rich dumbass that kept acting like a jerk, drove a goddamn Nissan Murano and lived in some place where the currency is valued greatly but still could complained about their so called expensive gas per liters despite of the fact that their pockets are deep and owned an expensive laptop! (plus figurines and whatever else the fucking thing that they kept).

It has been quite a few days ever since I'd last posted here, partly because I was busy these days doing nothing and was too tired to accomplish anything of sorts that's worthy of being called as an great self achievements. I saw my last post here back before I were heading to my village for some free foods and a bit of works, and its been cut short because the stupid blogger app on android is too buggy. There's much to it than just a few hundred (that is if it even reached that many) words and it was all forfeited, sucked into a black hole of stupid programming.

 Update - --- -- - -
Okay, so, currently its been 4 to 5 hours since my last paragraph above, as I discontinued this post and ended up chatting on discord instead about my old work. Luckily however, doing so gave me the spirit to continue working on that thing again, plus they're all nice, yasashi minna. Okay, I may spelled that Japanese wrong but I don't really care right now, to be honest. Also, I'm no longer as furious as before, which is good for me because its not really my thing to be so angry and mocked people but I'm not gonna stave away all that pent up anger above, gotta be honest with myself.

I'm gonna end this post for now, since I'm caught with discord again and I really need to work on that novel of mine. Hope I could make better post here soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment