Tuesday 15 July 2014

Er Consoriva.

The anime for Autumn has arrived, and as always, there's a wide selection of title to choose from. 
I had already downloaded a few title and tested them all, and were taken a liking to all of them as always. Here is the screenshot for the folder containing of all the anime that I had decided to take for this season..

Among all of the title, I had taken an extreme liking toward Aldnoah.Zero, Akame ga Kill, Hana Yamata, Tokyo Ghoul, Zankyou no Terror and Gun Gale Online. They each have their own specialties that attracted me and I would probably explained a little bit of information concerning of these anime that I've mentioned, had I'm not busy with house cleaning..The title for this post is as weird as usual because I like making up weird words...

I would make another post after this, grasping a subject of explaining the anime above..

0 comments:

Post a Comment