Friday 3 January 2014

First Post For This Year.

Being able to be back here, I felt amazed, due to highly accelerated amount of happiness going throughout my bloodstream..it felt so good to being able to returned back to my domain, from which I couldn't possibly reached due to being too lazy, having troublesome feeling and the lack of internet which it supposed to be available in every place and every time but I didn't have it..well, it's lucky to be a Malaysian..
(Currently, I'm singing an ending song for an anime titled as Guilty Crown from which the title of the song is named as "Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~" which was sang by Chelly or Inori from Egoist which was created in the Guilty Crown universe (the band I meant) but that apparently has nothing to do with this case because I'm performing a quick spamming without a single dot to the end but it will definitely end soon and this sentences I meant and yes it's end now..)

What important really is that, I abandoned this blog for far too long...and I didn't have anything else worth posting either...I don't know whether it's just me being boring or my head is not a playful house of imagination any more...눈_눈

Actually, to be honest, I don't know why this writing font suddenly become like this but at least, it's something new and it's readable..
My mood pertaining of typing more and more material here is lost throughout the year and guess what, I'm not being out of ideas but instead, my soul is overrun with boredom and I couldn't forced myself to write a lot in here because of that...I wondered how much a time has I been spending within the last few post telling people that I couldn't obtained the will to become a comprehensive blogger..blogging is a nice thing to do because it isn't necessarily crude and evil (unless you were aiming to type something demographic and useless) and I'm certainly not going to aforementioned anything that would let me loose in Hell...

Nonetheless, being a very weird man, I could afforded a lot of thing to talk about, even if it's the most random thing ever...like as of now, I'm typing something pretty much carelessly and I have no idea what to discuss as of late and no objective could be seen but the sight of a lost sheep, straying away from the pack...perhaps it is more fun to make use of these word to form an constructive letter that has no meaning and that obviously meant that it is not constructive at all like acclaimed before..I like to see that someday, I am pretty active in typing weird and meaningless paragraph because sometimes, it is much more fun to do so...reading it too would work out to be great because I like to read of what I'm typing right now...there's no way anyone else would read it so, let me a reader of my own word..


Oh...Happy New Year to myself and if there's any, to my anonymous reader too..it's a little late but who cares, right?...what important is the spirit to say such word..I was thinking of writing something on Christmas Eve but I must have forgotten to do so..and this font suddenly become normal again..
Leaving now is a must because I have enough to say..I would like to discuss about this singer named as "Kanon" next if I were to given a chance...

Later, myself..







0 comments:

Post a Comment