Ethereal (Self) Homeland
A place for a person to assert his mind.
Home
Thursday, 11 July 2013
-
20:43
Dud.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
Malaysia Reference In Anime
As the title goes,today i'm going to discuss about anime that have Malaysia's reference in it,where in some moment perhaps the chara...
------
Misaka Mikoto.. VS Shokuhou Misaki.. Who would probably win if they ever fight each other i wonder..
It's 2021.
Oh, hell yeah. It's 2021 and I am still alive. So much has changed since then, and yet, I think there's not much that had at all, wh...
I could have sworn that i mentioned of a repost approximately the next few hours later on but..
I'm hopelessly forgotten about it..>.>...oh well... I'm errr...let's find something to say...errr.....maybe tomorrow?......
Subsequence
This Is A Post About The Continuation Of Chapter One..You Might Notice That There A Slight Drop In Language Skill But I Do Still Hope Anyone...
Returning Home...
It's been a week or at least a month worth of holiday ever since I last step upon the staircase leading to my home here in a blog named ...
About ads in blog...
So,let me type about random stuff again...most blogger really enjoyed putting up ads on their blog to earn money...every time his/her blog w...
In order to continue from yesterday..
I shall...errr...write something more about myself i think...it's not interesting at all but whatever...i'm too lazy nowadays since ...
The 5th Message.
I Felt So Clueless..Wandering About The Fault I Have Committed..Is This What Can You Called Now As The End Of A Relationship?..Now When I Co...
Invention..
I Has..Ehhem.. I Had Put Upon Another Chapter Here For Reader To Acknowledged More Pertaining This Tale..Please Have Fun Reading It.. ...
Blog Archive
►
2021
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2017
(14)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(11)
►
2014
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
▼
2013
(79)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(12)
-
-
One Of Akiko Shikata Song Lyric.
Ooooo
Just Another Random Anime Picture..
Some Other Revelation..
-
Short Post -
Malaysia Reference In Anime
Message For My Race Only~
Official Ranting About Hypocrite Anime Lover.
Ranting About Hypocrite Anime Fan Coming Up Soon.
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(11)
Property Belonged To A Boring Dumbass. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment